Saturday, August 31, 2013

Odds and ends...

Sometimes I forget to post different projects and/or important info on the blog and it gets back logged. Figured I would just do one great big post of all the things I did not get to.

First up, I wanna give a heads up to everyone that I will be at the Baltimore Comic Con this coming weekend, Saturday Sept. 7th and Sunday Sept. 8th at Artist Alley tables #251 and 252 sitting with fellow art nerd Scott Derby, below is a handy-dandy map in case you are going and would like to bring us donuts and/or beer...


Next, I wanna show this shirt I designed for the very awesome folks over at Witmer Print Co., they  started an artist series for original t-shirt designs done by different artists. You can purchase this nifty Rocket Pop, that sadly flew too close to the sun, design HERE and it comes with a cool happy little Rocket Pop sticker...



Here's another shirt I designed for Cole Stratton & Vanessa Ragland, the hosts of the very funny and entertaining podcast "Pop My Culture". The shirt features a bunch of inside jokes and references that avid fans would get, you can purchase one these on their Merch page HERE...



This is a business card design I did for good pal and super talented stand-up comedian Jeff May, you should all follow him on Twitter over @heytherejeffro cause he's a hoot...


This is a poster design I did for an free App avaiable for download called Cute Fruit. It's for preggo ladies that want to know week-to-week, how large the size of their baby compared to different fruits and veggies. I also designed all the fruits used in the actually app...


Haven't had time for many private commission recently, but I did manage to squeeze one in a few months back. They wanted a print based off of Stanley Kubrick's "Dr Strangelove" and this is what I came up with...


Also in the world of Kubrick, I did a charity auction last year to help raise money for the family of police officer that had died in the line of duty, the winner of the auction got to pick a commission of their choice and they went with a print based off the movie "A Clockwork Orange"...


And last but not least, here's a funny photo of a kid riding a turtle. Just cause...


No comments: